Create crave-worthy food memories at home with our Thanksgiving Flavor Kits!
Use these directions for your Holiday Flavor Kits
Ham Glaze Kit
Syrup Maple Dark Amber 1 Tablespoon
Sugar Brown Light 1 Tablespoon
Mustard Brown 0.5 Teaspoon
Spice Cinnamon Ground 1/8 Teaspoon
Spice Nutmeg Ground Pinch
Spice Cloves Ground Pinch
Vinegar Sherry 1 Tablespoon
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and stir until smooth.
- Heat over medium-low heat and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Use the Take'em@home directions to finish up your take home ham glazing. (see directions below)
Hold hot at 135° F or above for service or cool quickly to internal temperature 41° or below.
Juniper and Thyme Brine
Onions Yellow 1/3 Cup
Garlic Clove 1/2 Tablespoon
Herb Thyme 1/4 Tablespoon
Juniper Berries Whole Dried 1/4 Tablespoon
Spice Bay Leaf Whole 1 Each
Spice Peppercorn Black Whole 1/3 Teaspoon
Salt Kosher 1 Ounce
Sugar Brown Light 1 Ounce
Water Tap 1 Cup
Ice Cubes 1 Cup
- In a large heavy bottomed pot over medium high heat, sauté while stirring frequently the onions and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add thyme, juniper berries , bay leaves, black peppercorns, salt and brown sugar and water and bring to a simmer to dissolve the sugar and salt.
- Remove from the heat and add ice to cool down rapidly. Cool and hold cold below 40F. Use the Take'em@home directions to finish up your take home brining. (see directions below)
Cool and hold cold below 40F before use.
Cajun Turkey Rub
Spice Paprika Smoked 2 Teaspoon
Spice Pepper Cayenne Ground 1/3 Teaspoon
Spice Pepper Black Ground 1 Teaspoon
Spice Garlic Powder 2 Teaspoon
Spice Onion Powder 0.75 Teaspoon
Salt Kosher 1 Teaspoon
Spice Oregano Dried 0.75 Teaspoon
Spice Thyme Leaf 0.75 Teaspoon
- Mix all ingredients until combined. Use the Take'em@home directions to finish up your at home turkey rub (see directions below)
THE TAKE’EM, MAKE’EM @HOME USAGE CARDS